With the current pandemic, we make sure to work closely with local health organizations, school districts, child care bodies, and other community partners to ensure the health and safety of our preschoolers, their parents, and all our staff members. To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our students, workforce, families, and communities, we strictly maintain clean and healthy environments and implement the safety and preventative measures recommended by the CDC and WHO.
We highly encourage and require our students, workforce, families, and communities to exercise personal prevention practices, such as:
- Proper handwashing with clean water and soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizers for 20 seconds or more
- Staying home as much as possible, especially when feeling sick or unwell
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces, objects, and the entire environment/surroundings
- Covering cough and sneezes with a tissue or bent elbows
- Wearing facial coverings, such as face mask and face shield, when going out
- Regular monitoring of temperature and any possible COVID-19 symptoms, such as dry cough, fever, headache, fatigue, tiredness, sore throat, and aches
When experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, refrain from going out and attending class. Inform the school administration immediately and consult your physician for appropriate actions to take.
We have designated handwashing areas for our students and staff to use conveniently. A bulletin board and online updates are also provided to keep parents up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 development and the activities we perform to slow the spread and lessen the number of infected individuals, thus, keeping their little ones safe.
For further details, we suggest you read more here: